Groups with Liaison with the Archdiocese
Activities for the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Washington, DC
- Rev. Msgr. Joseph F. Schaedel, Archdiocesan Director
- 7575 Holliday Dr., E., Indianapolis, IN 46260-3697
Archdiocesan Black Catholics Concerned
- Howard P. Studivant, OSB Obl
- P.O. Box 88078, Indianapolis, IN 46208-0078
Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women
- Joyce Schmitt, President
- 3423 Cartersburg Rd., Danville, IN 46122, 317-502-6517
- BettyLomont-Howard, Director, Province of Indianapolis
- 15412 Dawkons Rd., New Haven, IN 46774, 260-348-9656
- Rev. Kevin Morris, Chaplain
Archdiocesan Deaf Ministry
- 523 S. Merrill St., Fortville, IN 46040
- Vacant, Director
Catholic Committee on Scouting
- John Hibner, Chairperson
- Steve James, Boy Scouts of America Awards
- Vacant, Girl Scouts of America Awards
- Rev. Thomas L. Schliessmann, Archdiocesan Chaplain
- 6944 E. 46th St., Indianapolis, IN 46226-3704
- (317) 546-4065
Catholics United for the Faith – Abba, Father Chapter
Catholics United for the Faith is an international lay apostolate founded in 1968 to support, defend, and advance the efforts of the Teaching Church in accord with the teachings of the Second Vatican Council. Abba, Father Chapter was formally launched on June 12, 2003 with a Mass celebrated by Vicar General Msgr. Joseph F. Schaedel and the consecration of the chapter and its members to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
The Abba, Father Chapter embraces the positive mission and goals of the international organization. Its activities include prayer, study, fellowship; and the apostolic activities of evangelization and pro-life and pro-family networking and ministry.
Church Care Indy
This all volunteer ministry identifies people by name (poor) and gathers volunteers from Churches across Christian denominations (remedy), brings them together to be touched by Christ..
- Bob Buckner, Founder and Executive Director, 317-632-7120
Services the Archdiocese of Indianapolis and the Diocese of Lafayette with a combined 230 parishes in 63 counties.
- John Ameis, Lay Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 218 Redwood Circle, Noblesville, IN 46062, (317)-438-2364
- Rev. Glenn O'Connor, Spiritual Advisor for Indianapolis area, email@example.com
- Rev. Mike McKinney, Spiritual Advisor for the Lafayette area, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, please go to www.cursillo-cicc.org or email us at email@example.com.
Daughters of Isabella
- Margaret Geis, Regent
- 2646 Putters Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46222-2335
Divine Mercy Chapel
The only Divine Mercy Chapel in Indianapolis is located right next to St. Michael the Archangel Church. Adorers are scheduled every hour of every day to pray for the sick, the dying and the unborn.
3356 W. 30th St., Indianapolis, IN 46222, 317-926-7359
Mary Ann Schumann, Anchoress
Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
An ecclesiastical order of knighthood under the protection of the Holy See whose members, through prayer, sacrifice, and almsgiving support the work of the Holy Father and the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem in preserving the Catholic faith in the Holy Land. The Knights and Ladies of the Holy Sepulchre are selected after demonstrating exemplary service to the Church and fidelity to the teachings of the Catholic faith. Membership comes with the responsibility to remain loyal to the Holy Father and the Magisterium of the Church, disinterested generosity in meeting the needs of the Christians in the Holy Land wihil maintaing support for the local diocese and parish to which they belong. "God Wills It" - Motto of the Order
- Mark Ford
- 1506 Mary Dr., Lebanon, IN 46052
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Focolare – New Families Movement
Families from a variety of backgrounds share how they are facing the challenges of the world and how they have found solutions through living the Gospel.
- Jim and Millie Komro
The Guardian Angel Guild
The Guardian Angel Guild of Indianapolis was founded in 1959 to financially support resource programs and resource teachers serving special needs populations in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis. The guild works closely with the Office of Catholic Education to help best serve students with special needs. They are truly angels as they live their motto: "Assisting God's children with developmental disabilities to reach their potential."
Hibernians, Ancient Order of
An organization of Catholic men, having Irish ancestry, to support the clergy and charitable works, preserve their cultural heritage, and participate in current affairs.
- James McGinley, President, cell: 317-507-5400
- Rev. Glenn L. O’Connor, Chaplain
Hibernians, The Ladies Ancient Order of
The organization is formed exclusively of practicing Catholic woman. To become a member, one must be not less than 16 years of age, Irish by birth, descent, or adoption. A wife of a Hibernian or a mother of a Junior Division member also qualifies for membership. Members are encouraged to participate in the spiritual, charitable and mission work of the Church as they live the motto “Friendship, Unity and Christian Charity.”
Indiana Catholic Conference
- 1400 N. Meridian St.114, Indianapolis, IN 46206
- Glenn Tebbe, Executive Director
- Web site: http://www.indianacc.org
Knights of Columbus
- Scott Schutte, President, Central Indiana Chapter
Knights and Ladies of Peter Claver
- Northern District Area Deputies
- 3024 Sutherland Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46205
- Curtis Guynn, Area Deputy/Knights Division
- Debra A. Cooper, Area Deputy/Ladies Division
Knights of St. John
- Eddie Obermeyer, Indiana Grand President
- 23129 Vote Rd., Batesville, IN 47006
Latvian Catholic Association
- Joseph V. Drics, President
- 13978 Inglenook Ln., Carmel, IN, 46032-7088
- Rev. John Beitans, Chaplain
- 114 Lancelot Dr., Franklin, IN 46131-8806
- Kenneth Konesco, President
- 710 Tamenend Trace, Fishers, IN 46037
- Rev. Msgr. Joseph F. Schaedel, Chaplain
A group of Catholic business men and women who meet monthly for spiritual enrichment and networking. The group meets on the second Friday of each month at Holy Rosary Parish at 6:30 a.m. for Mass, a speaker and breakfast.
- Rod Humphrey, President
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Humphrey CPA Group, 445 N. Pennsylvania, Ste. 941, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Rev. Msgr. Joseph F. Schaedel, Chaplain
A weekend experience for couples that emphasizes communication between husband and wife who want to spend time together away from the distractions of everyday life to concentrate on their relationship.
Office of Pro-Life and Family Life
1400 N. Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46202-2367, 317-236-1596
Oblates of St. Benedict of Our Lady of Grace Monastery
- Christian women and men who feel a call to live the Rule of Benedict in their lifestyle meet regularly at Our Lady of Grace Monastery for initial and ongoing formation in Benedictine spriituality.
- Sr. Antoinette Purcell, OSB, Director
- 1402 Southern Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46107
Oblates of St. Benedict of Saint Meinrad Archabbey
Oblates of St. Benedict are Christian women and men who yearn for a spiritual life deeply rooted in God, and who choose to attach themselves to Saint Meinrad Archabbey and strive to live the spirit of St. Benedict’s Rule in response to this yearning.
- Rev. Meinrad Brune, OSB, Director
- 200 Hill Dr., St. Meinrad, IN 47577
One in Christ
One In Christ ministry offers educational seminars and outreach presenting both the sacramental theology and the practical tools of Christian Marriage so that couples reach an understanding of how marriage is a participation in the life of heaven and what that means for their lives together here on earth. Deeply rooted in Scripture, Catholic Tradition, the Lives of the Saints and Papal Encyclicals, we help prepare couples to see the truth, beauty and goodness of marriage and family life.
- Contact: Mark & Michelle Overholt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (317) 495-1901
- Chaplain: Rev. Msgr. Joseph F. Schaedel
Order of Malta
The Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes, and of Malta–commonly called the Order of Malta–is a religious and knightly order dating from the 11th century. It is both the fourth oldest religious order and the oldest order of chivalry in existence. Its principal charitable activities today involve hospital work, care for the wounded in war and peace, relief work for refugees, the poor and the sick and defense of the faith.
- Dr. and Mrs. Hans Geisler,
- 362 Millridge Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46290
- Rev. Msgr. Joseph F. Schaedel, Chaplain
Our Lady of Presentation Ministries
An association of laity dedicated to making disciples of all nations through promoting the celebration of daily Mass, the daily reading of God’s Word, and the formation of small home-based Christian communities.
- Richard Sontag, Indiana Network Leader
- 9924 Cedar Ridge, Carmel, IN 46032-8625
- Rev. Msgr. Joseph F. Schaedel, Archdiocesan Liaison
- Rev. Msgr. John Duncan, Spiritual Advisor
Regnum Christi is an organization at the service of mankind and the Church. It shares the charism of the priestly congregation, the Legionaries of Christ. Regnum Christi supports the ministry of the local dioceses, promotes parish life, and encourages personal initiative in its members, inviting them to undertake new apostolic works according to the circumstances of time and place.
- John Kube
- 3799 N. Kelly Dr., Greenfield, IN 46140, 317-326-7529
A program designed to help heal and renew couples who are drifting or have drifted apart.
- Office of Pro-Life and Family Life
- 1400 N. Meridian St., IN 46202-2367, 317-236-1596
St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf
St. Joseph Institute is devoted to the service of deaf and hard of hearing children. The institute has been in existence since 2002 in Indianapolis. It supports the mission of teaching deaf children to listen and to speak and ultimately to participate in all that life has to offer. Owned and operated by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet.
- 9192 Waldemar Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Teri Ouellette, Director
St. Thomas More Society
- Rev. Msgr. Frederick C. Easton Chaplain
Secular Franciscan Order (Holy Trinity Region)
Serving southern Indiana, southern Ohio and northern Kentucky
- Br. Ambrose Eischens, OFM Conv, Regional Spiritual Assistant
- Steve White, Regional Minister
- The Fraternity of St. Joseph Cupertino
- Rev. Christian Moore, OFM Conv, Spiritual Assistant
- Gary Boice, Minister
- Mount St. Francis
- 101 St. Anthony Dr., Mount St. Francis, IN 47146, 812-923-8817
- The Fraternity of St. Anthony of Padua
- Br. Ambrose Eischens, OFM Conv, Spiritual Assistant
- Glory Eberle, Minister
- St. Anthony of Padua Church
- 310 N. Sherwood Ave., Clarksville, IN 47129, 812-282-2290
Secular Franciscan Order
Sacred Heart Fraternity
- Rev. Lawrence Janezic, OFM, Spiritual Assistant
- Brian L. Foust, Minister
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
- 1530 Union St., Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Meets on the 4th Sunday, 2:00 p.m.
Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Fraternity
- Rev. Jegan Peter, Spiritual Assistant
- Patricia Marchino, Minister
- St. Luke the Evangelist Church
- 7575 Holliday Drive East, Indianapolis, IN 46260
People of Peace Fraternity
- Sr. Norma Rocklage, OSF, Spiritual Assistant
- Gary Ziegler, Minister
- Marian University
- 3200 Cold Spring Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46222
St. Rose of Viterbo Fraternity
- Rev. Mark Weaver, OFM Conv, and Donna McKenzie, Spiritual Assistants
- Mary Jane Coker, Minister
- St. Joseph University Parish
- 113 S. 5th St., Terre Haute, IN, 47807
Secular Order of Carmel
- Rev. Robert Robeson, Spiritual Assistant
- Cheryl Shockley, President
- 6049 Hillside Ave. W. Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46220
Meeting at Our Lady of Fatima Retreat House, 5353 East 56th St., Indianapolis, IN 46226
- Sr. Mary Helen Nixon, OCD, Spiritual Advisor
- Monastery of St. Joseph
- 59 Allendale, Terre Haute, IN 47802
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Beth Reed, President, 724 W. Washington St., Sullivan, IN 47882
- 812-268-5161, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
An organization of Catholic laity who promote vocations to the priesthood and religious life and strive to develop their own Christian vocations of service.
- William E. Sherman, President
- 7731 Briarstone Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Rev. James Bonke, Chaplain
- Website: www.serraindy.org
Weekend marriage preparation program conducted at Our Lady of Fatima Retreat House for couples to help them plan their future and practice techniques of communication and compromise.
- Our Lady of Fatima Retreat House
- 5353 East 56th St., Indianapolis, IN 46226, 317-545-7681
- Cheryl McSweeney, Program Manager