Archdiocesan Pastoral Council
Statutes call for an Archdiocesan Pastoral Council membership composed of 11 lay members—one from each of the 11 deaneries; two members of religious institutes, including one female and one male; two members of the archdiocesan clergy—one priest and one permanent deacon; up to six at-large members; and four ex officio members: the archbishop, auxiliary bishop if applicable, vicar(s) general and chancellor.
In addition to ex officio members Archbishop Joseph W. Tobin, vicar general Msgr. William F. Stumpf and chancellor Annette “Mickey” Lentz, the members of the re-established Archdiocesan Pastoral Council are:
- Dabrice Bartet, St. Monica Parish in Indianapolis in the Indianapolis West Deanery.
- Keith Bauer, St. Agnes Parish in Nashville in the Bloomington Deanery.
- Barbara Black, Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish in Terre Haute in the Terre Haute Deanery.
- Bernerd Bower, St. Paul Parish in Tell City, in the Tell City Deanery.
- Sara Castillo, campus minister at Cardinal Ritter High School in Indianapolis.
- Deacon Rick Cooper, St. Mary Parish in Lanesville in the New Albany Deanery.
- Claudia Dominik, St. Ambrose Parish in Seymour in the Seymour Deanery.
- Randy Ezell, SS. Francis and Clare of Assisi Parish in Greenwood in the Indianapolis South Deanery.
- Benedictine Sister Carol Falkner, director of the Benedict Inn Retreat & Conference Center in Beech Grove.
- Juan González, St. Thomas Aquinas Parish in Indianapolis in the Indianapolis North Deanery.
- Sue Heck, St. Mary-of-the-Woods Parish in St. Mary-of-the-Woods in the Terre Haute Deanery.
- Paul Jannsen, St. Anne Parish in New Castle in the Connersville Deanery.
- Father Joseph Moriarty, vice-rector of Bishop Simon Bruté College Seminary in Indianapolis, associate director of spiritual formation at Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology in St. Meinrad, and weekend sacramental minister of SS. Francis and Clare of Assisi Parish in Greenwood.
- Domoni Rouse, St. Rita Parish in Indianapolis in the Indianapolis East Deanery.
- Larry Schremser, St. Mary Parish in Lanesville in the New Albany Deanery.
- Richard Steininger, St. Barnabas Parish in Indianapolis in the Indianapolis South Deanery.
- Bill Ward, All Saints Parish in Dearborn County in the Batesville Deanery.
- Conventual Franciscan Father Mark Weaver, pastor of St. Joseph University Parish in Terre Haute in the Terre Haute Deanery.
- Mary Kay Wolford, Holy Family Parish in New Albany in the New Albany Deanery.