The mission of Catholic Charities Tell City is to work together as parish communities, fulfilling the call of the Gospel, and to help people improve their lives. We believe that through reaching out in service to those in need, by loving our neighbors as Christ loves us, we not only enrich their lives – but ours as well.
What's happening at Catholic Charities?
Check out some of our latest news and events, and opportunities to get involved in the work of our partners:
- Every Thursday, a free hot meal is served from 5-6PM at EUCC Fellowship Hall at 10th and Jefferson Streets in Tell City. All are welcome!
- Budget Basics classes are currently being formed as we expand this ministry.
- Early Years Store is open every Wednesday from 9A-12 noon or other times by appointment. All items are FREE! Maternity clothing, baby clothing, baby furniture and other baby necessities.
- St. Joseph’s Day dinner to be held on Sunday, March 17. Call 812-547-0903 for more details.
- 2011 Agency Annual Report
- Winter 2012 Newsletter
Sign up for our E-Newsletter:
Enter your e-mail address below to begin the process! (October 2010 newsletter)