Our Lady of the Greenwood
Greenwood | Johnson County | Founded 1948
Number of families: 1,729 | Church capacity: 1,150 Chapel capacity: 200
- 5:30 p.m. Saturday Anticipation
- 8 a.m.
- 10 a.m.
- 1:30 p.m. Misa en Español
- 6 p.m.
- 7:30 a.m. Tues.-Fri.
- 5:45 p.m. Mon., Wed. and Fri.
- 8:30 a.m. Wed. during school year
- 7:30 a.m. Sat.
- 7:30 a.m. Mon. Communion service
- 5:45 p.m. Tues., Thurs. Communion service
Holy Day Mass
- 4:30-5:15 p.m. Sat. or by appointment
- After weekday masses
- Pastor: Rev. Msgr. Mark A. Svarczkopf, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Pastor: Rev. Francis Joseph Kalapurackal, email@example.com
- Hispanic Ministry: Rev. Mauro G. Rodas
- In Residence: Rev. Patrick J. Beidelman
- Pastoral Associate: Judy Koch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Director: Jeff Havens, email@example.com
- Director of Religious Education/Volunteer Coordinator: Becky Cope, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Manager: Fran Reiley, email@example.com
- Parish Secretary: Peggy Henniger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Lady of the Greenwood (P - 8)
- 399 S. Meridian St.
- Greenwood, IN 46143
- 317-881-1300 | Fax:
- Web site:
Have a correction for this listing? E-mail email@example.com