Mary, Queen of Peace
Danville | Hendricks County | Founded 1939
Number of families: 487 | Church capacity: 400
- 5 p.m. Anticipation
- 8 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.
- 5:30 p.m. Tues.
- 8:30 a.m. Wed.-Fri.
Holy Day Mass
- Pastor: Rev. Bernard Cox
- Coordinator of Religious Education and Youth Ministry Coordinator: Matthew Fallon
- Adult Faith Formation Ministry: Tonya Earl
- RCIA/RCIC: Maureen Devlin and Jeff Earl
- Choir Director: Ed Hennes
- Administrative Assistant: Anna Wray
Have a correction for this listing? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org