SS. Peter and Paul Cathedral
Indianapolis | Marion County | Founded 1892
Number of families: 144 | Church capacity: 1000
- 5:00 p.m. Anticipation
- 10:30 a.m.
- 5:15 p.m. Mon.-Fri. English
Holy Day Mass
- Mon.-Fri. following 5:15 p.m. Mass
- Rector: Very Rev. Patrick J. Beidelman, STL
- Priests in Residence: Rev. C. Ryan McCarthy, Rev. Joseph L. Newton, Rev. Eric M. Augenstein
- Director of Archdiocesan and Cathedral Liturgical Music: Andrew Motyka
- Director of Administration: Judy Cunningham
- Executive Assistant: Diana Hay
Sunday-10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Weekdays-8:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.; Mon. dinner 6:30-7:30 p.m.; Sat. lunch 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Located in the basement of 1350 N. Pennsylvania St., Indianapolis.
Volunteers serve the homeless and those in need. Information: 317-632-4360.
Have a correction for this listing? E-mail email@example.com