September 29, 2017

From the Archives

Holy rollers at Holy Trinity

A memory from St. Mary School in Lanesville

This photo was taken at the former Holy Trinity Church in Indianapolis in the 1950s. The priest in the center is Msgr. Edward Bockhold, who was the parish’s pastor from 1938 to 1969. The parish social hall, originally constructed as the school in 1926, was later renamed after Msgr. Bockhold. This photo shows the ribbon-cutting for the new roller rink in the social hall. If any readers know the names of the gentlemen in the photo, or the year that it was taken, please let us know by e-mailing jmotyka@archindy.org!

 

Local site Links:

Like this story? Then share it!