Meditation and prayer find encouragement; resting in God and being renewed in the Spirit are the instruments of the peace we offer. In the quiet of the woods, the contemplative walk of the labyrinth, the serenity of the grotto, the solitude of your room, or the peacefulness of the chapel, you can discover the gift of God's presence in the stillness of your heart.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Midwest in Indianapolis, Indiana, we offer a place set apart from the distractions of the outside world-13 acres of serenity in the city. Join us for one of our retreats or programs, host your own retreat here, or come for a day of silence or private retreat. Experience the comfort and Christian hospitality that is Our Lady of Fatima Retreat House!
Staff service days:
On July 13th and August 4th, Our Lady of Fatima staff will be participating in two service projects: the first will be at Holy Family Shelter and the second will be at Progress House. The retreat house will be closed both of these days so that all staff may participate in these days of service in our community. Please pray for us and the agencies that we will be serving! Thank you for your prayers and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Year of Consecrated Life:
To celebrate the Year of Consecrated Life with our Holy Father, we are opening the retreat house to all of our clergy and women religious for days of silent contemplation and prayer. Three days are available as our gift to each of you: July 7, July 14 and July 16 from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm. Join us for one or more days. To register or for more information, contact Marcia Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-545-7681 extension 107. We hope to see you at Fatima!
What's New at Fatima?
Upcoming retreats & programs.....
- July 26-31: Silent Directed Retreat - choose from a 3, 4, 5, or 6-day silent directed retreat or create your own silent private retreat.
- August 17: Silent self-guided day of reflection, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Click here for more details or to register.
- August 24: Prayer through Mary's Eyes with Fr. Jim Farrell. Join Fr. Jim for his annual day of prayer. Register by clicking here.
- August 31: Evening of Reflection for Latino women presented by Clarice Doucette. Click here for more information.
Be sure to check our calendar of events for all that Fatima has to offer. We are sure there is a retreat or program that will be beneficial to you on your journey through this life! And never hesitate to call us with any questions you might have.
- We now have a page dedicated to our ministry and partnership with the Ignatian Spirituality Project. Learn more about this much needed ministry taking place in 26+ cities around the country and in Canada!
- We offer a wonderful way to enhance your own prayer life or to share the gift of prayer with others in a unique way: Fr. Jim Farrell's Pathways to Prayer Guided Meditation CD's. Click here to find out how these CD's can make a difference in your own life or that of a friend. They make a wonderful resource for a parish library as well as a thoughtful gift at Christmas or any time! AND coming soon...look for Pathways to Prayer V as well as the Examen, both recorded by Fr. Jim!
- Sign up for Fr. Jeff Godecker's DAILY Reflections via e-mail Join over 400 participants in this daily ministry. Take a moment each day to stop, reflect and pray.
- What makes a great gift any time of year? A gift card from our bookstore and gift shop or a retreat certificate! Gift cards can be purchased in any dollar amount and used toward any gift shop purchase. Retreat certificates are available for various retreats and programs sponsored by Our Lady of Fatima! Stop in any time the office is open to make your purchase.
- Are you receiving Our Lady of Fatima Retreat House news and information by e-mail? By clicking here you can sign up for monthly updates on what is happening at Fatima. Don't miss out!
- Visit our silent retreats page to learn about the opportunities we offer for silent reflection and conversation with God! We provide one day each month for silent self-guided days as well as opportunities for silent directed retreats. Spiritual Direction is available upon request for an additional suggested donation.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Retreat House welcomes people of all faiths to come away and rest in God. We offer hospitality, a peaceful setting with a supportive environment for reflection, and programs for spiritual renewal.
Bookstore and Gift Shop
New inventory arrives often! We offer a great selection of gift cards, books, music CD's, sacramental gifts, gifts for the home and much more. Come and see what is available any time our office is open, most days from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm and often until 7:30 pm. Call us to confirm hours. (317) 545-7681.
The gift shop is a wonderful place to keep in mind as you are shopping not only for personal gifts and gifts for the home but also for the sacramental moments in life! We have truly unique and special items for First Holy Communion, Weddings, Confirmation, Ordination, and much more! We offer a wonderful variety of books, music CD's and beautiful rosaries, medals, statues, and other gifts for that special person in your life.
We accept cash and checks as well as VISA, MasterCard & Discover. Gift cards are now available! Purchase a gift card in any dollar amount good toward any bookstore/gift shop purchase.