We serve all residents of Brown, Lawrence, Morgan, Monroe, Orange and Owen counties with these services:
- Individual, couple and family counseling in Spanish and English for all ages. Services are offered on a sliding-fee scale.
- Counseling offered at St. Agnes parish in Brown County and St. Vincent de Paul in Bedford on a weekly basis.
- Employee assistance program for employees of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis.
- Professional training for the community on various mental health issues: working with difficult families, stress management, staff supervision and alcohol and drug issues in youth.
- Consultation for teachers and parents for students at St. Vincent de Paul School in Bedford and St. Charles School in Bloomington who are experiencing behavioral, social or learning barriers.
- Parent education and support programs in a variety of areas including child development, discipline, and addressing drug and alcohol issues in youth.
What's happening at Catholic Charities?
Sign up for our E-Newsletter:
Enter your e-mail address below to begin the process!