We serve all residents of Brown, Lawrence, Morgan, Monroe, Orange and Owen counties with these services:
- Individual, couple and family counseling for all ages. Services are offered on a sliding-fee scale, if needed.
- Professional training for the community on various mental health issues: working with difficult families, stress management, staff supervision, and different therapeutic approaches.
- Consultation for teachers and parents for students at St. Vincent de Paul School in Bedford who are experiencing behavioral, social or learning barriers.
- Presence at Riley Physician clinics to provide integrated behavioral healthcare. Services include providing initial mental health assessment, referrals and links to appropriate treatment and resources, and providing short-term therapy at the pediatrician's offices, including parenting strategies and coping skills for children. On-site presence gives the therapist and pediatricians the ability to communicate regarding care.
- Onsite therapy for parents and children at Fairview Elementary School in Bloomington
What's happening at Catholic Charities?
Sign up for our E-Newsletter:
Enter your e-mail address below to begin the process!